- 4 cups water
- 3 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 chopped scallions
- 4 oz spinach
- 10 baby carrots
- ½ red bell pepper
- ½ green bell pepper
- 1 package udon noodles
- 4 to 6 Tbsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos (or soy sauce)
- pepper to taste
- Chop all vegetables to roughly the same size, about 1/2 inch, and place in large bowls.
- Boil noodles for 3 minutes (or as instructed by noodle package).
- Let water cool for 5 minutes. Pour over vegetables.
- Add Bragg’s Liquid Aminos and pepper to taste.
This recipe makes soup for two people.