Baked French Fries
- 6 large baking potatoes
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- Vegetable spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and cut potatoes into ½ inch strips.
- Lightly spray baking pan with vegetable spray.
- Lay potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Spray the strips lightly with vegetable spray, and sprinkle generously with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, flip fries over, sprinkle with more salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Continue baking for another 10 minutes, or until crisp and lightly browned.