- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded, grated coarse, and squeezed dry
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (or a pinch of dry)
- In a blender or food processor, blend the salt, mustard, lemon juice, and pepper until the mixture is combined.
- Add the sour cream, yogurt and dill and blend the mixture until it is smooth.
- Add the cucumber and blend the dressing until it is just combined, leaving small chunks of cucumber.
Makes 1 1/4 cups. Perfect for Zucchini Feta Bites, salads, stick vegetables, and sandwiches.