Mexican Layer Dip
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 tsp taco seasoning
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can Rotel or diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can black olives
- Jalapenos, diced (optional)
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- Throw re-fried beans into a small pan over medium –low head. Add taco seasoning. Stir well.
- Rinse and drain pinto beans. Throw those in with the re-fried beans until warm.
- Spread the bean mixture on the bottom of a glass bowl or high-sided dish.
- Top with Rotel. Spread evenly over entire bean layer.
- Carefully spread sour cream.
- Sprinkle the shark cheddar.
- Layer with sliced black olives and jalapenos (if desired).
- Finally, top with onions and tomatoes.