- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a large salad bowl, place the cabbage, onion, green bell pepper, and carrot.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, vegetable oil, sugar, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Pour the vinegar mixture over the vegetable mixture.
- Toss until the vegetables are fully coated with the marinade.