Pizza: Mediterranean Style
- ½ of the dough from “Perfectly Easy Pizza Dough”
- 1/3 jar tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese, grated
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 oz spinach
- 1/3 can black olives
- Feta cheese
- Prepare “Perfectly Easy Pizza Dough”. If you have made the dough ahead of time, make sure to take it out of the refrigerator at least an hour before hand so that it returns to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare all of your toppings, and oil a large baking pan.
- On a nicely floured surface, turn out the pizza dough. Start to gently flatten the pizza with your fist. Make sure to reapply flour so that the dough does not stick.
- Once the dough is about 10 inches in diameter, flour both sides well and transfer to the baking pan. Continue to flatten the pizza dough until it’s about ¼ inch thick with a slightly thicker lip around the edge. Try to keep it round during this process.
- With a fork, make holes all over the pizza dough, all the way through to the pan, avoiding the lip.
- Spray generously with cooking oil.
- Spoon on the tomato sauce, distributing evenly.
- Sprinkle on the Italian seasoning.
- Add your mozzarella cheese, then the rest of your toppings, sprinkling the feta on last.
- Bake the pizza for about 25-30 minutes, until crust is golden brown.