Cheesy Bacon Pepper Pasta
- 12 ounces pasta, cooked
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ large onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 10 ounces cheese (Cheddar, Colby, Monterey Jack), cubed
- 1 can tomato soup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, combine bacon, onion, and bell pepper over medium heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in cheese, soup, and ½ cup of water.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until cheese melts.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta and cheese sauce, toss gently to mix.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.