- 2 sweet Italian sausage links
- 1 chicken breast
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 can of Rotell or tomatoes
- 3 cups cooked rice (white or brown)
- 2 cans pinto beans
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- ¼ cup jalapenos, sliced (optional)
- Cook the chicken breast and sausage links. Cut into ½ inch pieces.
- Cook the rice.
- Lightly sauté the onion, pepper, and celery for about 3 minutes.
- Rinse and drain the pinto beans.
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot, mix well, and heat through.
Serve with cornbread. Yum!