Chicken and Pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ whole red onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can Rotell
- ⅓ black and green onions, pitted and chopped
- 2 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to even thickness
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ pounds spaghetti, cooked al dente and drained
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and add 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add diced red onion and stir for five minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for another minute.
- Pour in drained Rotell and chopped olives. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- While sauce is simmering, sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken breasts.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter in another skillet.
- Cook chicken on both sides until done. Set aside.
- Toss the cooked pasta in olive oil and place in serving dish.
- Spoon ¾ of the sauce over the pasta, place chicken on top, and spoon the rest of the sauce over the chicken.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve immediately.