Crock Pot Roast
- 2 pounds beef chuck pot roast
- 4 red potatoes
- 3 large carrots, peeled
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place beef in crock pot.
- Wash the potatoes and cut them in half. Cut the carrots into 3 inch pieces. Peel the onion and cut it into quarters.
- Stuff the potatoes, carrots, and onions around the sides of the roast.
- Add the water.
- Sprinkle Worcestershire sauce, onion soup mix, salt, and pepper over the meat and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 8 to 10 hours. The roast is done when it falls apart when cut.
- When serving, drizzle some of the juices over the pot roast and vegetables.