- 2 cups cinnamon graham crackers, crushed
- 1 ½ cups butter, melted
- 3 large packages cream cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pint sour cream
- ½ cup sugar
1. Mix the crushed graham crackers and melted butter, and pres into the bottom and a little on the sides of a spring form pan.
2. In an electric mixer, blend the cream cheese for at least 15 minutes.
3. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
4. Mix in 1 ½ cups of sugar and vanilla and beat well.
5. Pour Filling into Crust and bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes. Leave the oven on.
7. Mix together sour cream and ½ cup sugar. Mix well by hand.
8. Pour mixture gently over the cheese cake and smooth into pan with a spatula.
9. Bake for 10 minutes in 350 degree oven.
10. Let cake cool completely on a rack, then refrigerate. Do not remove the ring of the spring form pan for at least 24 hours.
Serve each slice with a single ripe strawberry and an artistic drizzle of Homemade Chocolate Syrup.