- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 oz sausage, cooked
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 1/4 green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Shredded cheddar cheese for topping
- Dice the potatoes, and cover in a large pan over medium heat, for about 15
- minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Turn up the heat to high and add butter, stirring until brown.
- Add in onions, sausage, green peppers, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Scramble the eggs and cook quickly over medium high heat.
- Add eggs to potato mixture, stir well.
- Serve in salad bowls and top with cheddar cheese.
Makes a large breakfast for two.