- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 ounces spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 ounces reduced-fat bar cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a large pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add in the onions and garlic, and cook 5 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Add in the spinach and cook until completely wilted, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer the spinach mixture to a colander and drain, pressing to extract excess liquid.
- In the same pot, add the milk over high heat.
- Whisk in the cream cheese, until it’s melted.
- Add in the spinach mixture, Worcestershire sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepper, and salt.
- Stir until cheese is melted, and serve.