Baked Jalapeno Poppers
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoons bacon bits
- 12 ounces jalapeno peppers, seeded and halved
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and bacon bits.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into jalapeno halves.
- With the milk in one bowl, and the flour in another, dip the stuffed jalapenos first into the milk, then into the flour, making sure they are well coated. Allow the coated jalapenos to dry (about 10 minutes).
- Dip the jalapenos in the milk again, and roll in bread crumbs. Allow to dry, then repeat.
- Place the jalapenos on a baking pan, and bake at 325 for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with sweet and sour duck sauce or Spicy Berry Dipping Sauce.